Da bemjHow To become A Dangote Cement Distributor: There is no doubt that Dangote Cement is arguably the biggest cement company not just in Nigeria but in Africa as a whole, operating in ten different countries at the continent. According to Premium Times Nigeria, over 27.8 million tonnes of cement were sold in 2022 across the 10 countries. And all this cement flows from the distributors down to consumers, imagine what this distributors make through this huge sales.
I will tell you everything you need to know about Dangote’s cement distribution, company overview, pros and cons, requirements, and every single thing you must put into consideration before applying as a distributor.
Dangote Cement Overview
Dangote Cement Plc is a publicly traded Nigerian multinational cement company based in Lagos, Nigeria. The company manufactures, prepares, imports, packages, and distributes cement and associated materials, and it also operates plants or import terminals in nine other African nations making it 10 countries of operation.
Dangote Cement is a subsidiary of Dangote Industries, which was founded in 1981 by Aliko Dangote as a trading company focused on the importation of bagged cement and other commodities such as rice, sugar, flour, and salt.
Dangote Cement Depot
As a matter of fact, Dangote cement PLC has established over 40 cement depots across various Nigeria states. Distributors are expected to book cement on any depot branch close to them. Some of the cement depots include;
AbaKm 6, Enugu /Ph Rd, Osisioma Industrial Road. AbaAba, Abia
Azare19, Old Kano Road, Off Maiduguri Road.Azare, Bauchi
Calabar134 Murtala Mohammed highway, btw Ap&Oando filling stationCalabar, Cross River
EnuguKm 11, Abakaliki Express Road, Emene (After Innoson Ind).Enugu, Enugu
Ibadan 2Opp Nigerian Breweries, newlife road, AlaakiaIbadan, Oyo
IkoroduDangote Cement plc – Ikorodu depot opposite WAEC Office, Ebute-Igbogbo, Ikorodu Lagos.Ikorodu, Lagos
KanoDangote Railway Cement Depot, NRC Compound.Kano, Kano
Port Harcourt 296/97 Rivoc Rd, Off Trans Amadi Layout Rd, Trans Amadi Depot.Port Harcourt, Rivers
Before you can become Dangote cement distributor, first of all, you have to meet some certain criteria and requirements which includes;
- Certificate of Company Registration from the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Must be 18 years and above
- Passport photograph of the company’s proprietor/MD
- Passport photograph of the company’s representative
- Must have a physical shop
If you meet the following requirements listed above then, you can successfully apply.
Why become Dangote cement distributor
- Nigeria and all of Africa are growing quickly, right along with the continent’s population. Cement is a basic material used in the construction of infrastructure, including roads, bridges, homes, monuments, and other constructions.
- Currently, the Nigerian federal government is carrying out a strategy that calls for the use of cement in the building of roads. This will signify something to you if you are foresighted. Recall what happened to the price of flour and cassava when the federal government declared that, rather than regular wheat flour, cassava flour should be the composite material used to bake bread.
- According to records, Dangote Cement PLC is the largest cement firm in the world at the moment, with factories spanning all of Africa and the possibility to sell to other countries in the future. It’s time for you to support this quickly expanding business with capable management.
- Currently in Nigeria, Dangote Cement is the most important and prominent cement manufacturer. Thanks to its creator “Aliko Dangote’s” astute business sense, a capable management group, and an effective distribution system (Dangote now has over 3000 vehicles registered under the brand).
How to become a Dangote cement distributor
The process for becoming a Dangote cement distributor is as follows:
- Pick up a distributor reon the Dangote Cement website (https://dangotecement.com/).
- Complete the application form and submit all required documents.
- Await a response from the Dangote Cement team.
- Once approved, attend a training session to learn about the distribution process and Dangote Cement’s products.
- After training, set up your distribution network and start selling Dangote Cement products!
It’s important to note that Dangote Cement.
Finally, choosing to become a Dangote’s cement distributor is a great choice and also a good decision based on your requirements. If you meet all the criteria I listed above then you can give Dangote cement a try.
However, like I always say, every business has it pros and cons. It is good to try to also make a research and gather enough knowledge before applying as a distributor.
If you have any further questions, scroll down to the comment section and I will get back to you. You can visit my second website startupguide.com.ng