How to convert your airtime to cash: Are you looking to convert your airtime to cash? Maybe you mistakenly bought more than the required amount you intend to, or maybe you’re usually gifted airtime by friends so you wish to start converting them to real cashMaybe you mistakenly bought more than the required amount you intend to, or maybe you’re usually gifted airtime so you wish to start converting. No problem, I will tell you 3 simple and straightforward methods that will enable you convert airtime to cash.
What is Airtime to Cash Converter?
Airtime to cash converter are platforms or services that allow users to convert their mobile credit into a digital currency which can be withdrawn or even make online payments. This platform enable users to convert their airtime to either real electronic currency or even voucher. These are usually websites or mobile apps or websites.
Below are three (3) ways you can easily convert airtime to cash. Choose the one that is more convenient for you.
- Using an airtime converting platforms
- Using a mobile money services
- Consider a peer to peer platforms
1. Using an airtime converting platforms
The first option you have to consider is using an airtime converting platforms. Airtime converter are platforms usually a mobile apps or websites that helps you convert your mobile phone credit into an electronic currency, you can then use this money to pay bills or even transfer them to your bank account. Some of the most popular airtime to cash platforms includes;
Each of the website you choose to use is a good decision, all you just have to do is to download the mobile app (recommend) or use the website and follow the procedures.
Here are steps in converting your airtime to cash using airtime converting platforms.
- Download the mobile app or visit the website.
- Fill in required details to sign up and login to your dashboard.
- From your dashboard, locate the Airtime2Cash section or icon
- Fill in the blank field with the correct details.
- Input your account details.
- You might be directed to transfer the airtime to a giving mobile number and submit proof.
- Upon completion, wait for some tiyme and you will be credited either to your dashboard or bank account depending on the platform you used.
However, it’s important to know that using this services might attract additional fee.
2. Using a mobile money services
Another option you might like to consider is using a mobile money services. Mobile money is an electronic financial services that provides users the opportunity to carry out transactions using using mobile devices such as either tablet or smartphones. Some mobile money services you might want to consider includes;
- Airtel Mobile Money
- MTN Mobile money
Here’s how to use mobile money services to convert your airtime to cash.
- Create an event with any of these mobile money
- Load your mobile money wallet with airtime
- From your dashboard choose on send money from your mobile money wallet.
- Input your account details
- Confirm your details and click on send
- Wait for disbursement
NOTE: Using this service is more reliable and trustworthy because the mobile money platform are registered and well insured however, you have to know that choosing this option might come with a higher service fee.
3. Consider a Peer to Peer Platforms
The third option you can also consider is using a peer to peer platforms. Peer to Peer platforms are platforms that connect but buyers and sellers without the need of a third party, meaning that this platforms enables you to easily exchange your airtime for cash with potential buyers. Here are the list of some popular peer to peer platforms;
Here is how to use a peer to peer platform to convert airtime to cash.
- Choose an airtime to cash peer to peer platform and create an account.
- Verify your identity (Biomedical verification)
- Look for a potential buyer
- Negotiate terms of the deal
- Transfer the airtime to the buyer wallet or mobile number.
- Confirmed you’ve received the payment
- Close the deal by releasing the trade.
This might be a good option for you to easily convert your airtime to cash and make money however, you have to be conscious of who you’re dealing with or else you might end up getting scammed.
Converting your airtime to cash might be important to you based on your reasons, and I believe the methods I listed above might really be helpful to you. It’s important to note that all the 3 methods I listed above has their own advantages and disadvantages, non of them is better than the other so you’ve an equal chance in which method you choose so I advise you choose the one that is more convenient for you and not based on the way they’re ranked. If you have any inquiry or question, just scroll down to the comment section and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Get more content on Edu Forum
I’m Prosper Chibuzor Ugo, the founder and senior editor at Edu Forum Nigeria. Feel free to reach out to me using any of the contact details available below.