Do you know that there are apps that pays you real money in Nigeria as a freelancer? Yes, all you just have to do is to complete giving tasks and then you earn for every successful tasks completed. Have you been looking for this type of apps then this post is for you.
This 21st century, you do not have to own a physical location to start making money. There are now different ways to make money online including performing micro tasks (as a freelancer) and earn commission. I will tell you 8 apps that will pay you real money for completing tasks in Nigeria, Let’s dive deep!
8 Apps that pays you real money as a freelancer in Nigeria
Are you a Nigerian freelancer? Do you have a smartphone? Can you complete micro tasks? Here are 8 apps to start cashing out and how they works.
Yes, Hawkit is the first platform on our list of apps that pays you real money in Nigeria. Hawkit is an e-commerce and social financing platform that connect both advertisers and freelancers as a means of exchange.
With Hawkit you earn money by performing social tasks such as subscribing to YouTube channels, following social media pages, downloading and reviewing apps, posting advert on your social media accounts and others tasks. The amount you earn with Hawkit ranges between ₦3 – ₦100 which sorely depend on the tasks complexity.
How to perform tasks with Hawkit
- Create a Hawkit account and login
- Activate your account with ₦1000
- Find task that are more suitable for you and perform
- Submit proof for every task completed.
To learn more about Hawkit, you can click here for full platform review.
Recommended>>>10 Businesses You Can Start With 100K in 2024
Swagbucks is another popular apps that pays real money for taking surveys in Nigeria. With Swagbucks you could earn up to $50 every month just by taking completing giving tasks.
Swagbucks is an online platform found in 2008 by Josef Gorowitz and Scott Dudelson. The platform offer users the opportunity to make money by completing tasks such as taking surveys, playing cards, shopping online or even watching videos. For every successful tasks completed in Swagbucks you earn points called (SB), this point can then be redeemed to gift card which can be converted to real money. 100 SBs is equivalent to $1 so you have to gather as much point as you could.
Here are steps to start earning with Swagbucks in Nigeria
- Download the Swagbucks app available on Playstore and App store
- Launch the app and create an account
- Find available tasks and perform as much as you can
- Earn points and redeem them to gift cards
It’s important to note that Swagbucks is absolutely free and open for anyone. This is one of the apps to earn real money in Nigeria.
BuzzBreak News is another app to earn real money in Nigeria that you can give a try. This is an online platform that pays users for reading articles and watching videos on their platform.
With BuzzBreak you earn between 5 – 10 points per article and can withdraw the minimum of 200,000 points which is equivalent $0.2. In as much as the earning is very low, you also have to know that you don’t have much to do either.
How to start making money with BuzzBreak:
- Visit the Playstore or App store and download the mobile app.
- Upon successful installation, creating an account using Facebook or Google account.
- Setup your account with the required details.
- Look for suitable tasks and follow the instructions to perform.
ySense is among the apps that pays you real money in Nigeria for performing micro tasks. This platform offers various earning options which includes paid surveys, cash offers like downloading and reviewing apps, sign up for websites, watching videos and mores
Your earnings with ySense ranges between $0.2 to $5 depending on task complexity and type. ySense minimum withdrawal threshold is $10. So with this platform you can also make real money in Nigeria.
How to get started with ySense in Nigeria:
- Download the app available on Playstore and App store.
- Install and launch the app on your smartphone and navigate to sign up page.
- Sign up using your correct details.
- Upon successful registration and email verification then proceed to your dashboard.
- Finally, find simple tasks and start with.
This is another app you can use to make money in Nigeria. Clickworker is another platform that share similar features with Hawkit app, you earn money by performing tasks uploaded by your fellow users.
Tasks to perform at Clickworker app includes app download and review, social media follows and variety more. Clickworker earning ranges between $0.5 to $10 depending on the tasks complexity and location.
Here is how to get started with Clickworker:
- Download and install the Clickworker app
- Sign up using your correct details
- Verify your email address and you will be redirected to your dashboard
- Perform tasks that are more suitable and less complicated for you.
- Setup your preferred payment method.
Additional, Clickworker shouldn’t be your only source of income because in some cases there might not be task available for you to perform.
Recommended>>>What is SproutGigs and How does it Work in Nigeria?
6. Mode Earn App
Mode Earn App is another platform that pays you daily for doing what you like for example, playing video games, playing musics, Charge your phone or even taking paid surveys.
For every completed task, you can earn the average of $0.10 (₦100) which can then be redeemed to gift card or withdraw through PayPal.
Here are steps to create an account with More Earn App:
- Download the App available on Playstore.
- Install and launch the app on your smartphone.
- Navigate to the sign up page and fill in the blank fields with the required details.
- Proceed to your dashboard and choose your preferred tasks to perform and follow the given instructions.
Additional, you also have to take note that this app might malfunction at some giving point of time, Please you really need to take note of this.
Yes, Fiverr is one of the apps to make real money in Nigeria as a freelancer. Are you a freelancer? Do you have a smartphone? Do you have any digital skills such as graphics designing, web development, digital marketing, content writing, Video or photo editor, a blogger or even a freelance writer then Fiverr is for you.
Fiverr connects employers (buyers) who are looking to get their jobs done to a potential freelancers (sellers) through their platform. Example if you are a graphics designer then Fiverr will connect you to employers who are looking for graphics designers.
Here are steps to become a freelancer at Fiverr:
- Go to Google Playstore and download Fiverr account. Alternative, you can also use the Fiverr website.
- Create a Gigs account with Fiverr
- Choose your preferred skills
- Sign up and navigate to your dashboard.
- Customize your Fiverr Gig to look attractive to buyers.
- Finally, promote your Gig to reach more employers.
Fiverr is a great app to make money daily in Nigeria. However, you have to know that the platform is highly competitive so make your Gig look attractive and always deliver your work on time.
Just like Fiverr, Upwork is am alternative you should also consider if you have acquired any digital skill. However, Upwork is widely made for freelancers who have gained more knowledge.
The main difference between Fiverr and Upwork is the way that freelancers and clients connect with each other. On Fiverr, freelancers create “gigs” that offer specific services, and clients can then browse and purchase those gigs. On Upwork, clients post job postings and freelancers submit proposals for those jobs.
In addition, Fiverr is more focused on small, one-off projects, while Upwork is more geared towards long-term, ongoing projects. The payment structure is also slightly different on the two platforms.
Recommended>>>20 Daily income Business in Nigeria to consider in 2024
Disadvanteges of this apps that pays real money.
In as much as these apps pays real money there are some disadvanteges of these apps you should know:
- Can be time consuming: You also have to bear in mind that these apps might consume a lot of time to make reasonable amount.
- Might consume data and resources: You also have to take know that since this apps requires internet connection, most of them might consume your mobile data and battery percentage.
- App Malfunctioning: Most of this apps that pays real money might not work effectively due to programming error and bugs.
- Interruptive Ads: Most of this apps have some interruptive Ads that might disrupt you from properly using the app, which can be very frustrating.
Tips on making money on this apps that pays real money
- Be consistent and work patiently
- Take advantage of the referral program
- Don’t be greedy and focus on less complex tasks
- Use multiple apps to diversify you income
- Create your daily earning goals and work towards achieving them.
- Complete as many tasks as possible.
There are now various ways you can make money online. All you need is just a strong internet connection and consistency and you’re good to go.
These apps I listed are above are some of the popular apps that pays you real money. Irrespective of their position it’s important to note that all of them are good, just choose the one that work for you and utilize. If you have any additional question, scroll down to the comment section.