Image noLumos Loan Review: As of October 2023, there are iver 300 loan apps located in Nigeria, making it difficult for Nigerian residents to find a reliable and a legitimate loan app where they can get quick loan.
If you’ve found yourself in this situation and is wondering if Lumos loan is a legitimate lending app, then I’m here to clear your doubts. I will tell you everything you need to know about Lumos company background, including interest rate, minimum and maximum loan amount, eligiblity & requirements, and how to apply for a loan.
What is Lumos Loan?
Lumos loan is one of the leading Nigeria online lending platform (app), founded by Tinni investment private limited. They’re among the few reliable top Nigeria lending platform where users can easily get loan even at their first trial.
Lumos loan is operated by a licensed service provider in compliance with the National microfinance policy. This demonstrates their reliability and commitment to providing a quality service. Lumos loan app is also Available for both Android and iOS operating system meaning that you can now download the app other to utilize the platform.
Read Also>>> How to Share & Transfer Data on MTN
Users can easily get loan from Lumos as long as you keep good credit record on your BVN and no history of loan defaulting. One issue of Lumos which a lot of people find inappropriate is the interest rate which is typically 40% to 50% per loan, with short duration repayment date average of one week. Users can borrow for as low as ₦3,000 to as high as ₦400,000 with the chance of get increment when you repay your outstanding loan within the proper time range.
How to Apply for Lumos Loan
- Download and Install the app: Visit either Playstore or Apple store based on your operating system, download and install the app on your smartphone.
- Launch the app and start the sign up: After you might have successfully downloaded the app, the next step is launching it on your device to start the sign up process.
- Sign up using your correct details: You will be opted to sign up using all your details including, Full name, phone number, email address, BVN and location. Make sure you provide the correct details, so as to increase your chances of getting the loan.
- Get a loan offer: After filling your details, the team will evaluate your application, check your records, and automatically generate a loan offer based on your account history.
- Input your bank details: you will be required to input your preferred loan disbursement bank account, ensure the account provided correspond with your details.
- Submit your application: After you might have successfully fill in the fields with the required details submit your application for review (typically less than 6 hours)
- Wait for approval: Then wait for loan approval, and upon approval the fund will be disbursed into your bank account.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Must be at least 18 years old and above.
- Must have a tangible source of income.
- Must maintain a good credit record.
- Must have an active BVN and a bank account.
What Happens to Loan Defaulters?
Defaulting your Lumos loan is not advisable and will lead to various consequences which includes;
Read Also>>> Top 8 Online Business that Pays Daily in Nigeria
- Automatic debit from bank account: you will be debited on every bank account linked to your BVN.
- Additional repayment fees: Defaulting Lumos loan will lead to extra additional charges to your loan, which might make it very difficult for repayment.
- BVN report to credit bureau: Your BVN will be reported to the credit bureau which will jeopardize your chances of getting another loan, not just from Lumos but from any lending platform.
If you have any inquiries and fill like contacting Lumos loan then you can use any of the details provided below;
- Address: Flat No. 4, Financial Quarter, Life Camp, Abuja, FCT-Abuja, Isabelcia Event Management, Nigeria.
- Phone Number: +234 9013395317
- Email Address: Lumosloan2022@outlook.com
Is Lumos loan legit lending platform?
Yes, Lumos loan is a legitimate loan app located in Nigeria, licensed and authorized by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Lumos protects your BVN and other personal data, so you can feel confident that your information is safe when you use their instant lending app.
Getting a loan from Lumos can be a good option if you have a clear repayment strategy in place, but failing to repay the loan could have serious consequences for your BVN and your financial future.
Be aware that Lumos loans have high interest rates, so it’s important to consider this factor carefully before you decide to apply for a loan from them.
If you have any additional questions about Lumos, scroll down to the comment section and I will get back to you.